Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order ship?
It takes 2-7 business days to fulfill an order from the warehouse in Los Angeles. Shipping times are then added to this.
What are your shipping options and speeds?
- USPS First Class (3-8 business days after fulfillment)
- FedEx Smart Post (3-5 business days after fulfillment)
- Flat Rate (3-8 business days after fulfillment)
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days after fulfillment)
- USPS Parcel Select (2-8 business days after fulfillment)
- FedEx Ground (3-5 business days after fulfillment)
- FedEx Express Saver (3 business days after fulfillment)
- FedEx 2-Day (2 business days after fulfillment)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (1 business day after fulfillment)
- Canada→ 5-10 business days without tracking, or 1-5 business days via FedEx
- Worldwide→ 10-20 business days without tracking, or 1-5 business days via FedEx
If we temporarily run out of stock, it might require additional time to fulfill your order. We will let you know if this happens. Our merchandise is manufactured and shipped from California.
Note that delivery times for international orders vary depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to pay all import duties and taxes due based on your country’s tax rules. Please contact your country’s local tax office for more information.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Is our site secure?
The security of your information is important to us. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your credit card and personal information from unauthorized use.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What is your return policy?
If you’re not satisfied with your product, then you can return or exchange it within 14 days of purchase.
You can either exchange the item for another comparable item of your choice, or you can refund the purchase price upon receipt.
We will only refund delivery charges if you originally received a faulty product or if we shipped you the wrong item. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Merchandise must be in original condition with receipt. Tags must not be removed from apparel.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit/debit cards.
To process a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and we will reply with instructions on how to ship your item back to Classic Booklovers. Please give us 24 hours to respond to your request.
Information that will be required for an exchange and/or refund includes:
- Order number
- Name and address
- Products being returned
- Reason for return/exchange
- What you would like to do (refund or exchange)
International Shipping Returns
Unfortunately, returns are not permitted for international orders.
How can I be kept abreast of new merchandise and special sales?
Be sure to sign up for our email updates. We add news products and color options each month.